Thursday, March 26, 2020

26 March - Saving the Dates

Thanks to this global pandemic, it appears that these pages are turning into a journal of the plague months (if I may borrow slightly from Daniel Defoe, who in his time borrowed more heavily from Samuel Pepys). At any rate, I had intended to post in here more frequently, and now there's plenty of opportunity. I mean, look at this. Two entries in two days.

If you glance at the right-hand portion of your screen, you'll see that my list of upcoming shows is still there. Will they happen? Anyone's guess, but I'm not taking them down until after they do, or in the event that they're postponed, and they haven't been. Is that positive thinking, or just wishful? Think what you like, but I'm still defaulting to optimism.

Stay home, stay healthy, and stay in good spirits.