Monday, August 12, 2024

12 August - More Downsizing

I'm now back down to eight guitars thanks to the Strat trade/acquisition mentioned below. There were thirteen guitars in the house at one point, but I'd rather have fewer instruments and play each of them on a more regular basis.

Current pedalboard situation: two small boards: one with five pedals (tuner, dirt, delay, reverb, boost/comp), and another with four (tuner, dirt, tremolo, delay). 

Regarding amplifiers, I've done some culling of the herd in this category, too. Apart from a tiny custom half-watt number a friend built, and my little Ampeg practice bass rig, the only workhorse amps I have now are the three Fender-based tube combos pictured below. The black one is a totally stock Pro Junior IV, while the other two each have a Fender chassis in custom cabinets built for me by Mather Amp Cabs. They're all I need.