Wednesday, June 8, 2022

8 June - Good News

My usual aim in here is to post about the upbeat side of life, and avoid parroting the bad stuff we all see in our news feeds. I mean come on. This is Earth. Nothing is ever going to be perfect. Even the planet wobbles.

Besides, there is already too much negativity elsewhere. I can at least try to keep things positive on my own damn blog. For example:

This past week, I traded some old pedals I wasn't using anymore for a Squier Telecaster they had at a local shop. It was supposedly used, but there was still the original protective clear plastic on the tuners, the neck plate, and the pickguard. Go figure. It's basically a beginner level guitar, but I wish there had been starter guitars this good when I got my first electric. It's a lot of fun, and it makes me smile. And that, my friends, is the point.